Retreat Programs Explained
These retreat programs are a great way to de-stress and unwind in a peaceful environment, where you can choose from a range of therapeutic sessions and a free consultation, helping you to get the most out of your retreat. Enjoy having your own space and yet have support nearby. Enjoy an individually tailored program with therapeutic and teaching sessions of your choice. Personal Retreats can take place starting from any day (mid week or weekend)
Basic Packages Include:
- Accommodation Enjoy a comfortable stay in our en-suite annex with lounge/kitchenette.
- Free consultation (45 minutes) – chat through what you’d like from your stay and discuss how we can best help.
- Therapy / Teaching Sessions of your choice – One hour in length see below for suggested programs or for individual sessions read more
- Lifestyle tips – we provide carefully selected tips and resources to help you with your continued well-being
Any additional therapy sessions not included in your basic package will be an additional £25 each
3 Day Program (2 nights) : includes two therapeutic sessions £180
4 Day Program (three nights): includes three therapeutic sessions £250
Extra night cost: £35 Extra session cost: £35
7 Day Program ( six nights) 1 person – basic package (4 sessions) £500
*(Price Includes: Free consultation, Lifestyle tips and resources, Accommodation)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all – Call Bel and Robert on : 01792 931 525/ 07940 860 204
More About Personal Retreat Programs:
These inclusive packages are a great way to de-stress and unwind, where you will have your own space and yet have support nearby. Plus of course on-site sessions with Robert Ripley and Bel Spencer, as well as local therapists.
Sessions are normally one hour in length, a few, such as hypnotherapy and coaching, may need to be longer and will be scheduled by prior arrangement with you into your program where appropriate.
Programs are as follows:
(A) Relax and Revive – Undo Stresses, Find Ease and Balance
Retreat Programs Explained
Throw off stresses that are blocking your flow and move into a space of greater harmony and empowerment. Choose your therapeutic sessions which can be a mixture of: Chi Touch, Spinal Touch, Alexander Technique, Deep relaxation Hypnotherapy, Tai chi and Chi Gong.
To include a bonus free half hour consultation of what you’d like out of your retreat, clarify your goals; with lifestyle tips, helping you make choices for creating a more healthy and joyful everyday life experience
NB. Tai chi and Chi Gong are available as half hour morning sessions as well as hour long sessions.
(B) Coaching Companion – Your Path, Goals & Finding Peace
Helping you to align with the peaceful place inside yourself so that your way forward can be revealed more clearly and you can develop your goals with greater strength and confidence. Choose your therapeutic sessions which can be a mixture of: Coaching, Chi Touch Deep relaxation Hypnotherapy, Intuitive Readings, Shamanic Visioning.
To include a bonus free half hour consultation of what you’d like out of your retreat, clarify your goals; with lifestyle tips, helping you make choices for creating a more healthy and joyful everyday life experience.
(C) Special Program
Either as a 3 or 5 day option.
Designed around your particular needs. A phone consultation can be arranged before you arrive to help clarify your needs and decide which sessions would benefit you – a bonus free half hour consultation of what you’d like out of your retreat, clarify your goals; with lifestyle tips, helping you make choices for creating a more healthy and joyful everyday life experience.
Talk through with us what you’d like and what we might help either before your stay or during your free consultation with us.
* Choose how long you wish to stay, and which program you would prefer.
For information on any of the therapeutic packages above please contact Bel or Robert on 01792 931 525 / 07940 860 204
MORE INFO/ THE AREA
You can either make use of our friendly local cafes, pubs and restaurants (within easy walking distance) or prepare something for yourself using our kitchen facilities.
Retreat Bookings: choose a Personal Retreat Program to suite you. All prices are inclusive of accommodation.
Your Retreat will begin with a consultation, helping you to get the most out of your retreat and to choose the sessions that best suite your needs.
* Relaxing space to unwind -come by yourself or with a friend or partner.
* a great location on the beautiful Gower Peninsula, South Wales
* Integrated programs tailored to your needs with on- site therapies and teaching sessions – read more
When to come:
You can book your retreat to start any day of the week. Please contact us with any dates you have in mind.
Call Bel and Robert on: 07940 860 204 or contact us by email
Inclusive Packages are as follows:
(Price Inclusive of Accommodation)
3 Day Program (two nights basic package with accommodation): from £260 read more
5 Day Program (four nights basic package with accommodation): from £440 read more
The aim is to assist you in restoring the innate health of mind body and spirit, helping you to align with a peaceful place inside. You can choose from a range of therapeutic and teaching sessions Offering Deep relaxation Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Intuitive Reading, Colour Light Therapy,as well as a range of bodywork such as Spinal Touch, the Alexander Technique and massage. Teaching sessions are also available such as Tai Chi, Chi Gong Meditation – read more
Choose from well-being/ detoxing with fresh vegetable juicing, combined with exercise programs to bring about deep cleansing and take your health to a new level.
For integrated personal retreat programs read more
Located just ten minutes walk of the famous Three Cliffs Bay, on the beautiful Gower Peninsula in South Wales. Rejuvenate in a peaceful natural environment and enjoy a stunning natural environment of beaches, coastal walks, castle and more – all on your doorstep. Three Cliffs Bay, the nearest beach, has been described as the best and most eye-catching beach on the gower – it can be viewed within a five minute walk and accessed via the pleasant coastal path via Pennard Castle. The rest of the Gower, Oxwich bay, Rhosili are within easy reach, as is the town of Mumbles with its cafes shops and restaurants. Read More
Booking Your Retreat Program
Holistic Therapy Retreats in Wales Uk
Please note our new location! After nearly three years hosting therapy retreats at Hill House retreats in Carmarthenshire, (formerly known as Heartspring) Bel and Robert have now relocated to the Gower Peninsula, where we offer our same therapy retreat services in a new beautiful location.
- Location close to beach in beautiful location
- Area of outstanding beauty close to coastal walks and castle
- Relaxed, supportive environment
- On Site Holistic Therapies
You can join us for a holistic therapy retreat (with therapies of your choice) or look out for our group courses later in the year (more details coming soon). We are taking bookings from the end of January 2015 onwards. You can choose from the following 1:1 therapeutic holistic therapy sessions: choose from: / teaching session from the following: * Deep Relaxation Hypnotherapy * Intuitive Reading * The Alexander Technique * Coaching * Colour Light Therapy * Chi Touch * Holistic Massage * Spinal Touch
All our therapies and teaching sessions are optional, but if you are not sure what to choose or want to know more about how a session can help you, we offer free consultations either by phone or on your arrival. We can compile a programme tailored to your needs to help you get the most out of your retreat. For more details ring or text Bel or Robert on 07940 860 204
The friendly, relaxed, ‘no pressure atmosphere created by Bel and Robert have made this a place where I’ve been able to unwind and switch off from the normal pressures of life. I found the therapy treatments to be just what I was looking for and I liked that I was able to ‘mix and match’ to suit.
Elizabeth May from Staffordshire Feb 2014
Retreats with 1Within
Our mission is to support you in personal transformation giving an opportunity for reflection and renewal, as you are offered to go beyond past limitations and bring about the changes and goals you desire this year. We will include powerful tools to assist you in this process, helping you to move forward with more clarity and less weight on your shoulders with support both during your stay as well as the option of follow up program for after you return from your retreat.
Going on a retreat can be a great time for reflection, to take some personal time to connect with yourself away from the usual stimuli of your daily life. This can be done on your own, with friends or family, or you can join in one of our group retreats with others who have a similar goal to get away and re-charge.
Fine-Tune with our Five Day Program for a New ‘Spring Cleaned’ You!
APRIL 2015 – dates to be confirmed
Helping you renew on all levels this Spring with a program to inspire and lift your vibration as you fine-tune your mind, body and spirit to let go of what no longer serves you and move forward with greater flow, joy and positivity. Offering a complete daily Well-being & Renew Program, a therapy session of your choice, delicious nutritious meals, walks and free time to relax. Plus Inspiration and tips on lifestyle updates.
£465 (£435 Special offer – if booked by end of Jan) Inclusive price includes private accommodation, retreat package (see below) plus food (two meals a day)
Well Being and Renew Program:
* ‘Start the day’ sessions – with Tai chi and Qi Gong & ‘Chi Stretching’ – Non-strenuous exercises that work on gently increasing mobility and encouraging ‘chi’ energy to be more free – flowing. Quite simple to follow and can be both relaxing and invigorating. Helping with circulation, release of stresses, posture, flexibility and well-being. To include three 90 minute sessions.
* ‘Intentional Meditation’ – In a space of deep relaxation we will use a powerful process working with intention and awareness, to access and clear our subconscious as well as any ‘blockages’ that we may be aware of, helping us to let go and release aspects that hold us back. Connect to a source of strength and light within to give you a guiding force on your way forward, with tools to deal with limitations and blockages should they arise in future. To include 2 x two hour sessions.
* Therapies – choose from a wide range of therapy or teaching sessions – a 1:1 session will be included in your retreat, and any extras may be arranged if needed. These can be chosen when you arrive, or you can let us know which one you want in advance. read more
* Inspiration – Lifestyle tips and updates – want to replace old habits with new updated ones? We will include a wealth of information, including talks on spiritual philosophy and healthy eating, including high nutrient foods with simple ways to incorporate these into your lifestyle.
* Free Time /Evening Entertainment. We will offer fun film nights – choosing an spiritual/ uplifting film to watch together. Allowing time for rest and relaxation for those who wish to simply ‘be’. We will also suggest times for group walks for those interested, helping you take advantage of local points of interest such as the Llansteffan Castle St Anthony’s well, as well as all the stunning coastal scenery on our doorstep.
Food – (x2 meals/ day) – breakfast and an evening meals will be provided each day using delicious and nutritious freshly prepared ingredients, we offer vegetarian food – to include casseroles, pasta/ lasagne, vegetable curry, hot-pot, jacket potatoes, salad and more.. plus delicious puddings. For lunches you can make use of the self catering facilities, the village shop or use some of the local cafes
To book your place or if you require more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Bel or Robert on 07940 860 204
About Three Cliffs Bay
Three Cliffs Bay is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has been voted on ‘BBC Holidays at Home’ as ‘Britain’s best beach’. The view over Three Cliffs was recently nominated as ‘Britain’s best view’.
It is owned by the National Trust and is wonderful for wildlife as it is part of a nature reserve, attracting walkers, bird watchers, fishermen and nature lovers from all parts of the world.
Many describe the beach as their favorite beach on the Gower. however, this does not mean that it is packed with people – this is one of the benefits of only being accessible on foot! And you are just as likely to see horses down at the beach as people.
Three Cliffs Bay – voted Britain’s ‘best beach’
Three Cliffs and Pennard Castle
Pennard Castle is set in a picturesque position, overlooking Three Cliffs Bay, and could be described as one of the most picturesque ruins of the Gower. It stands close to a steep drop where you can see the river beneath, snaking towards the sea. The castle can make an excellent spot for watching sunsets, so be sure to bring your camera!
Read more about the area and local National Trust sites
Sunset at Pennard Castle
Read more about the Gower Peninsula